1) They are all broke so they never want to eat at restaurants, only gas stations that take food stamps. Traveling across the country and not getting to check out all the amazing restaurants in the different cities we go to is a mega bummer for someone who doesn’t even like Doritos, let alone eating them for every meal.
2) George talking about banging chicks. Gross.
3) the DFHVN deathmobile. Last week we were driving in the sprinkling rain and the breaks decided they were not going to work like
they should. The van was swerving along the main roads of Austin and squeeling like they were in pain. Scary.
4) Austin Tx to new Orleans. Portland to Seattle to Hollywood. Seriously? Who booked this tour? Someone who never too a geography class apparently.
5) I am one of the only ones who can drive, especially in the snow.
I made this list on the flight home from FFF fest in Austin to make myself feel better for bailing on this US tour with the boys. I got a job and decided to stay in lame ass San Francisco to work and make money. I should have gone on tour. Touring is sick. DFHVN is my favorite x
I told Loz i’d like to borrow her brain for one day, just to see what it’s like. her response; “You’d be quick to give it back.” haha. i beg to differ. check out some of her maniac creations here.
Next time you find yourself in Oakland waiting for your best friend to finish getting her dog’s name tattooed behind her ear and thinking, “Damn, I could go for some vegan pizza,” you’re in luck. Lanesplitter will save your day. With vegan and non vegan slices, pies, beer and wine, your vegan and alcoholic tendencies along with your meat loving, 5 years sober bestie will both be fat and happy at lunch. The servings are huge, the food is inexpensive and the waitstaff is handsome. The environment is casual, a pub like atmosphere with a Tom Waits, Bob Dylan soundtrack. There are 3 locations in Berkley, Emeryville and Oakland so you have no excuse not to indulge. Pizza Party!
Skinny jeans, gangsta hipsters, bangin’ dance moves…yes. yes please.
This is the most slappin G-Eazy jam. Shlump it hella loud, flute.
download all of G-Eazy’s albums from his website.
I can’t stop listening to this song. It has the sickest beat and a hilarious video clip.